Philips Norelco OneBlade Hybrid Electric Trimmer and Shaver
$37.96 – $59.95
Philips Norelco OneBlade Hybrid Electric Trimmer and Shaver, Frustration Free Packaging, QP2520/90
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||0.71 Pounds|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About This Item
- Rechargeable OneBlade can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair.
- Trim it down – click on combs for a fast and even trim in all the right places.
- Edge it up – dual-sided blade for precise edging to line up your style easier than ever before.
- Shave it off – a fast-moving cutter to shave long hair, but not too close so your skin stays comfortable.
- Replaceable OneBlade lasts up to 4 months*. (*For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.)
- Includes: 1 OneBlade, 1 Handle, 3 Trimming combs, and 1 Power charger.
OneBlade follows the contours of your face allowing you to effectively and comfortably trim and shave all areas of your face.
Rechargeable NiMH battery delivers 45 minutes of constant styling power after an 8-hour charge.
Wet and Dry
OneBlade is water-resistant, so it is easy to clean: Just rinse it under the tap. You can shave dry or wet with foam, even in the shower.
Replacement is easy and hassle-free. For optimal performance, replace the bade every 4 months.
Q: How close is the shave?
A: OneBlade is designed for when you have longer facial hairs – to either shave them down to a clean ‘look’ or to trim and style your facial hair. It is not too close, so your skin will stay comfortable.
Q : Is OneBlade gentle on skin?
A: OneBlade is gentle on the skin and tough on hair. It does not shave too close, so your skin stays comfortable. The OneBlade technology integrates a fast-moving cutter with a dual protection system to give an efficient comfortable shave on longer hair.
Q: Can I use OneBlade on my body and private areas?
A: OneBlade QP2520 is designed for use on the face. It is not recommended to use it on any other part of your body. For use on the body, we recommend OneBlade Face + Body QP2630, which comes with a body skin guard and body trimming comb.
Q: How will I know when to replace the blade?
A: The blade is equipped with a blade to wear indicator. A green bar will gradually appear on the blade as you use it. When it is highly visible, it is recommended to replace your blade for the best OneBlade experience.
Q: How long do the blades last?
A: The replacement blade lasts up to 4 months (for best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary).
There are no reviews yet.