As we are Amazon Affiliate Associate Partner, we follow Amazon’s Shipping Policy.
For more, you can see HERE
Your product will deliver through Amazon.
We work with the following carriers to deliver items. If you have an issue with your delivery, you can contact the carriers directly.
Important: Some national carriers use regional carriers to deliver your package. When this happens, your tracking information may not be accurately reflected on the national carrier website.
We ship some exceptionally large or heavy items by a specialty carrier such as CEVA, Pilot, or XPO. We use Parcel Pool for standard deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii, and OnTrac for same-day deliveries to Seattle.
|Common Carrier Tracking Information||Contact Information|
|US Postal Service||Phone: 1-800-222-1811|
|Amazon||Visit Deliveries Shipped with Amazon|
|DHL Express||Phone: 1-800-225-5345|
|Other Carrier Tracking Information||Contact Information|
|ABF Freight||Phone: 1-877-609-5681|
|Aramex Australia||Phone: Visit the Aramex Australia Courier Locator to find the local number|
|Australia Post||Phone: (within Australia) 13-POST-13-7678 / (outside of Australia) +61-3-8847-9045|
|CEVA Logistics||Phone: 1-844-215-0640|
|Chilexpress||Phone: +56 2 2845 0712|
|Deprisa||Phone: (from Bogotá) 4051405 / (rest of country) 01 8000 519393|
|ECMS EXPRESS||Phone: 1-855-266-9299|
|Israel Post (ILP)||Phone: +972-076-887-1216|
|Innovel Solutions||Phone: 1-888-460-5404|
|Kerry eCommerce||Phone: (from Hong Kong) (+852) 3513 0786|
|Landmark Global||Phone: 1-888-205-2251 (Toll free)|
|Lonestar Overnight||Phone: 1-800-800-8984|
|Menlo Worldwide/UPS Supply Chain Solutions||Phone: 1-800-443-6379|
|Naqel||Phone: +966920020505 (in SA) / 1- 800-246-4444|
|Ninja Van||Phone: (+65) 6602 8271|
|Parcel Pool||Phone: 1-877-727-2354|
|Pasar Express||Phone: (from Bogotá) 571 2916500 / (from Medellin) 574 6042828 / (From Cali) 572 4897575 / (rest of country) 01 8000 111 752|
|Pitney Bowes||Phone: N/A|
|Servientrega||Phone: + 571 7700200|
|SF Express||Phone: (from Hong Kong) (+852) 2730 0273 / (from Taiwan) (+886) 2 2192 6063|
|TForce Final Mile (formerly Dynamex)||Phone: 1-855-396-2639 / (from Canada) 1-800-387-7787|
|XPO Logistics||Phone: 1-833-502-9774|
Determine Shipping Rates & Times
Shipping rates and times depend on the shipping speed and the weight/size of the items.
. To determine the applicable shipping rate and time for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to checkout.
- Select or add your shipping address.
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue.
- Select a payment method and select Continue.
The total shipping & handling cost as well as the estimated date of delivery, is listed under Order Summary.
Track Your Package
You can find tracking information in your order details. If an order includes multiple items, each may have separate delivery dates and tracking information.
Note: Some packages, such as standard international deliveries, aren’t trackable.
To track your package:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Go to the order you want to track.
- Select Track Package next to your order.
Items sent by sellers from the Amazon Marketplace can also be tracked, but only if the seller has shared this information with Amazon and you have chosen a traceable shipping method.
Note: If your package shows as delivered, but you haven’t yet received it, go to Find a Missing Package that Shows as Delivered for more information.
Most packages arrive on time. Orders sometimes show up after the estimated delivery date.
Possible reasons for late delivery include the following:
- Incorrect address
- Missing apartment, building, floor, or unit number
- Severe weather conditions
- International customs procedures
The recommended actions are:
- Track your package and confirm the estimated delivery date in Your Orders.
- Confirm your shipping address in Your Orders. To avoid delivery problems, keep your address information up to date and add delivery instructions to Your Addresses.
- Check payment processing in Your Orders.
- Wait 48 hours to allow for unexpected delays.
If you haven’t received your order but tracking shows as delivered, go to Find a Missing Package That Shows As Delivered. Occasionally, packages are returned to us as undeliverable. Visit Undeliverable Packages for more information.
Occasionally, packages are returned to us as undeliverable.
When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we’ll issue a full refund (including shipping charges, except for some handling charges).
A package might be returned as undeliverable for several reasons:
- The address is incorrect or outdated. Usually, the package is stored for a period that can vary depending on the courier who holds it and then returns it to us. Double-check the address carefully when placing your order. For more information about adding, editing, and deleting addresses from your Address Book, see Add and Manage Addresses.
- Our system doesn’t recognize the way an address was entered, or the package was assigned to a carrier that can’t deliver to that address.
- You used a restricted address. If you send the order to a prison, correctional facility, or other similar institution, the products and/or the carrier responsible for delivery may be subject to specific restrictions.
- The carrier attempted delivery but failed. Most of our carriers make more than one attempt to deliver a package. If they find that they can’t successfully deliver your package, they’ll return it to us.
- The recipient refused the delivery. A gift recipient who isn’t expecting a gift may refuse a package if they believe it’s being delivered to them by mistake. In this case, we’ll refund the gift purchaser and let them know by email. If you want to place a new order for the gift, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
- The address was illegible. In rare cases, address labels may become impossible to read in transit. If that happens, a carrier will return the package to us.
- The package was damaged in transit. If a package is damaged while it’s on its way to you, the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
We can’t re-ship orders that carriers return to us as undeliverable. If you still want to purchase items that were undeliverable, place a new order on our website.
If you suspect your order can’t be delivered as addressed, and you haven’t received confirmation of its return or refund four weeks after from the estimated delivery date, contact here.
Order with Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery
Amazon Prime members shipping to select metro areas across the US can choose to receive FREE Same-Day Delivery on a broad selection of items.
To qualify for Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery Prime members can:
- Place orders before the Same-Day Delivery order cutoff time. The “order within” countdown timer provides the window of time in which you must place the order to receive your delivery by the date shown. That delivery date may become unavailable during that time due to changes in inventory or delivery capacity before you place your order. We’ll include your confirmed delivery date in your order confirmation email.
- Select Same-Day at checkout and shipping to a residential address within an eligible ZIP Code.
To find items and place orders with FREE Same-Day Delivery:
- Sign in to Your Account.
- Set or update your default shipping address in Your Addresses. This address must be residential and within an eligible ZIP Code for Prime FREE Same-Day delivery.
- Add at least $35 of Same-Day-eligible products to your Shopping Cart. We’ll show the shipping discount and delivery time in your Order Summary.
- Same-Day Delivery is available seven days a week most days of the year, with limited availability on certain holidays and high-volume shopping days, including Black Friday and Prime Day. Same-Day delivery isn’t available on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day.
- Only residential addresses are eligible for Same-Day Delivery. Commercial addresses, P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO addresses aren’t eligible.
- To order qualifying items over $35 via 1-Click on the product detail page, select Today Free and select Buy now with 1-Click.
- You can pay for Same-Day Delivery if your order is under $35, or you’re not a Prime member. For more information, go to Same-Day Delivery Rates.
- In some cases, if you choose a higher quantity for an item, it will be ineligible for Same-Day Delivery because multiple units aren’t available locally. In this case, we’ll only show the normal Prime shipping options.
Amazon Prime Shipping Benefits
Your Amazon Prime membership includes a variety of shipping benefits, including several shipping options if you need to expedite your delivery.
Addresses in the contiguous US
|Shipping speed||Amazon Prime member price|
|Same-Day Delivery||Free on qualifying orders over $35 in certain cities or $2.99 per order. See Order with Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery|
|Saturday Shipping||Price varies by item size and weight, as low as $7.99 per item.|
|Amazon Day Delivery||Free|
|Standard Shipping (4–5 business days)||Free|
|Release-Date Delivery (on qualifying items)||Free|